It has been a busy period for our Insolvency department. One of our recent projects took us to Nottingham, where we collected and confidentially shredded a large number of records from a company that was placed into Liquidation. We collected, collated, and indexed just over 80 archive boxes of current records and shredded three tonnes of paperwork that had passed its legal retention period.
Access wasn’t easy, meaning most of the paperwork had to be removed from a basement and carried up a very narrow staircase. This was no trouble for the CitiStore team; the job was completed on time. CitiStore provides a nationwide collection service. Volume is no barrier.
CitiStore were able to;
- Arrange a convenient time for collection directly with the former owner of the business
- Identify records that were required, following instruction from the Insolvency Practitioner
- Barcoded every box to ensure tracking throughout its lifecycle
- Collated and removed 3 tonnes of unwanted paperwork
- Identified and delivered vital records that the Insolvency Practitioner urgently required
The CitiStore team has years of hands-on experience in the Insolvency sector, if you are looking for a trusted partner please contact us to see how we can work together. email@example.com